Develop the knowledge and expertise required to effectively understand the fundamentals of the Employment Equity Act and its ramifications for the company as well as understanding the Employment Equity Committees roles, responsibilities and functions.
Module 1: The Employment Equity Introduction
· What is the main purpose of the EE act?
· What are the requirements of the EE act?
· How do you implement an employment equity plan?
Module 2: The Employment Equity Committee-Roles, Responsibilities and Functions
· Roles, responsibilities and functions of the EE Committee
· Monitoring Employment Policies,Procedures and Practices
· Monitoring/Evaluating Implementation of the EE Plan
· Consultation with Stakeholders
· Identification of EE Barriers
· Developing EE Measures
· Bench-marking Best Practices
· Frequency and content of Committee Meetings
Come learn how you can leverage EE to boost your B-BBEE status.
Please enter your details below and we will send you important information as soon as it becomes available!